MARMITE & CHEESE WHEELS
(Great for school lunch boxes - Makes 4-5 per child)
• ¾ cup of self raising flour
• 2 tbl spoons of butter
• 1 tsp of sugar
• 3 tbl spoons of milk (add accordingly)
• 3 tbl spoons of marmite
• ½ cup of cheese
View pdf format (opens in new window)
- Preheat over to 200⁰Celcius
- Place flour and sugar into a medium bowl and mix
- Add butter and mix with fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs
- Slowly add milk, to make soft, sticky dough. Add more flour if still too sticky
- Sprinkle flour using shaker over the chopping board. Cover hands with flour and roll mixture into dough ball. Knead lightly on flour surface.
- Using rolling pin, roll out dough into a rectangle shape, roughly ½ inch thick.
- Spread on marmite evenly and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Roll tightly and cut into even rolls, place rolls face up on greased tin to bake.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
more recipes from Tots 'n Pots...
Visit Tots 'n Pots for more details about Children's Cooking Classes