¼ cup of butter, softened
¼ cup of white sugar & 2 tbl brown sugar
¼ tsp baking powder
½ cup all purpose flour
¼ cup of chocolate chips
- Set the oven to 200°C
- Beat the butter with both of the sugars in a mixing bowl until creamy & fluffy.
- Whisk egg and beat it into the mixture until smooth
- Add the vanilla essence and mix it in
- Sift in flour and baking powder and to the mixture, a little at a time, and stir everything together well
- Add the chocolate chips and stir them in until they are evenly spread through the cookie mixture
- Butter the baking trays and spoon small mounds of mixture on to them, leaving quite big spaces between the mounds
- Bake the cookies for 9-10 minutes until they the edges are golden brown but still a little soft in the middle then move them on to a wire rack to cool.
more recipes from Tots 'n Pots...
Visit Tots 'n Pots for more details about Children's Cooking Classes