... because ALL MomsMatter!
Share with your friends who would like a quick and easy treat!
- A mug
- A dessert spoon
- A microwave
- 4 spoons self-raising flour
- 4 spoons sugar
- 2 spoons cocoa
- 1 egg
- 4 spoons milk
- 4 spoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Add dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa) to cup and mix well.
- Add the egg, milk, oil and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Place cup in microwave for 3 minutes on high.
- "Ding" and your done!
NB: This cake was cooked in a MomsMatter Coffee Cup in 1000 Watt microwave oven. Cooking times may vary according to your microwave. Adult supervision is recommended. Please be aware that the cup and cake are very hot when cooked, so suggest you use an oven mitt to protect your sensitive hard-working hands.